What is Reiki?
Reiki is a treatment method to reduce stress and enhance relaxation of the mind and body.
- Reiki means universal life force energy, or Chi.
- It is a Japanese light-touch, energy based modality
- During reiki the practitioner supports a reestablishment of a natural energy flow throughout the client’s body.
- Reiki is said to enhance the body’s natural healing abilities (Canadian Reiki Association).
How Can Reiki Help Me?
People use Reiki to relax and strengthen their wellbeing.
It is a good integrative therapy to try because people generally start feeling better very quickly with Reiki.
- Reduce pain, anxiety, and fatigue
- Help manage symptoms of asthma, chronic fatigue, menopausal symptoms, and insomnia
- Reduce side effects of medications
- Support recovery after injuries or surgery
- Aid in better sleep
Reiki is for everyone: it heals adults, babies, toddlers, children, elderly and pets
What to Expect in a Reiki Session:
Reiki involves energy healing facilitated by the practitioner through the use of hand positions over the head, front or back of the body and legs.
- It is completed with the client fully clothed in a seated or lying position
- A session can be between 30 to 60 minutes in length
- It is recommended a client ensure they are hydrated (drink lots of water before/after a reiki session).
Reiki Healing is a simple process, but usually has profound effects.
Help your mind and body transition back to school, work and the fall season!
Receive 10% off for appointments booked in September and October 2016.
Book an appointment with Avdeep Bahra at Wallis for Wellness in Brampton for reiki treatment(s).